Sclerotherapy is a method for treating spider and reticular veins where solution is injected into the vein, which causes them to shrink and naturally get absorbed in the body. Some additional facts about sclerotherapy:
- Successfully treats spider veins and reticular veins on the legs
- Procedure done in the office. Takes approximately 30-45 min
- We inject a medication into your veins that causes them to fade, and disappear
- We use the FDA approved Sodium Tetradecyl Sulfate Injection for this purpose, which is called Sotradecol®.
- You can resume activity immediately
- Excellent cosmetic results